No one should have to suffer from crippling anxiety and depression, yet as many as 18% of adults in the United States are affected by anxiety-related disorders. Luckily, there’s a safe, effective, and fun way to care to prevent and address these problems – CBD edibles.
CBD, or cannabidiol, offers numerous health benefits, including helping treat anxiety and depression. According to preclinical trials, CBD is effective in treating both anxiety and depression and other ailments, including arthritic pain, chronic pain, and diabetes. It even helps with weight loss! The best part is that CBD edibles are 100% legal in the United States and can be purchased without a prescription, which means no need for doctor appointments.
Here’s how CBD edibles help with anxiety and depression and how to choose the best CBD edibles on the web.
CBD benefits for anxiety and depression
A study showed that patients with generalized social anxiety reported a significant decrease in anxiety after consuming CBD. The researchers also performed brain scans on the study’s participants, and they confirmed that blood flow in the brain was consistent with patterns associated with antianxiety effects. A research also showed that CBD interacts with the 5-HT1A serotonin receptors to produce antianxiety effects.
Of course, the use of CBD edibles is helpful in treating not just anxiety and depression but also other medical conditions. CBD also has the following benefits:
- Soothes pain. CBD mediates pain perception by blocking neural transmission and affecting pain pathways. This reduces chronic pain, joint pain, arthritic pain, and neuropathic pain.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling. By reducing inflammation and swelling, CBD also reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes, hypertension, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Lowers blood sugar. CBD edibles reduce the incidence of diabetes and lower insulin levels.
- Improves skin health. CBD edibles protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and fight eczema and psoriasis.
- Eliminates insomnia. Using CBD helps calm the nerves and therefore induces drowsiness in users.
- Strengthens bones. Research shows that CBD helps modulate bone density, speeding up recovery after fractures and promoting bone healing. CBD also helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Helps with weight loss. CBD suppresses the appetite and boosts the body’s calorie-breaking and fat-burning processes.
Factors to consider before buying CBD edibles
Above all else, it’s essential to get CBD edibles that have full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD contains all the cannabis compounds, including cannabigerol, cannabinol, cannabicyclol, cannabichromene, and traces of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, the compound responsible for the antipsychotic effects of cannabis). These compounds work together to enhance the effects of CBD. A full-spectrum CBD edible is more effective than a CBD edible with pure CBD.
Look for CBD edibles that contain high-quality CBD and does not contain corn syrup, GMOs, artificial additives, trans fats, and preservatives.
Additionally, keep these reminders in mind before purchasing CBD edibles to alleviate depression and anxiety:
- Make sure the edibles are 100% natural, either made from legally grown hemp or legally imported hemp.
- Check that the label is clear and that it shows the quantity and ingredients of the CBD. Ensure that the THC level in your edibles, if there’s any, is up to 0.3% only.
- Make sure the CBD edibles are tested for quality and that they come with a money-back guarantee.
- Get your CBD edibles from a trusted CBD company. Check customer reviews for reports of fraud or bad customer service before making your purchase.
Don’t miss out on benefits that CBD brings to your health and well-being. With the help of CBD edibles, you can come one step closer to living a full life without anxiety and depression.
Originally posted 2018-10-19 04:40:18. Republished by Blog Post Promoter